Saturday, August 14, 2010

WORLD'S ABYSS

Not that I have may things to say, but heck I'm listless of what I'm gonna do. Onemanga shutdown, mangafox has loads of comics lisenced (including : Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Skip Beat, La Corda D'Oro) a drop dead bummer...

But I found 2 new cool mangas, Darker than Black - Shikkoku no Hana and 07-Ghost. Both are freakin cool !

Darker than Black is about murders and mysterious cases that Japan (I think I only read the first few pages of the series...so no much information now..

07-Ghost is about 2 kingdoms called Barsburg and Raggs, both kingdoms are given divine protection which are The Eye of Raphael and The Eye of Michael...ok I'm much of a big laze so I'll leave all the explaining and character info to my trustiest Wikipedia !

I'm a sucker, I know...

No comments: